- The little boot on the cable can cover the hook on the plug and user can plug in and unplug from devices easily
- Effectually prevent electrical corrosion and oxidation
Durable PVC Cable Jacket
- Ultimate protection and abrasion resistance that has been bend-tested and plug tested
4 twisted pairs of 24 AWG stranded pure copper wires
- Reduce electromagnetic interference between the wires
CAT5e is able to maintain a stable connection?
CAT5e is a good deal for developing stable residential network installation which provides:
- 2 X DATA transfer speed supports up to 1000MBPS
- Equipped with pure copper wires, Tp-Link CAT5e cable can transfer a 1080p movie around 5 seconds, whereas it takes around 11 second with other CAT5e cable which equipped with copper plated aluminum wire.
- Tp-Link CAT5e Cable has also passed the flammability testing process to ensure the cable meet designated flammability requirements and eventually authorizing the cable to conduct the UL mark .
- Tp-Link CAT5e Cable has successfully passed series of tests, which included Wiremap Test, Propagation Delay Test, Delay Skew Test, Cable Length Test, Insertion Loss Test, Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) Test, Power Sum NEXT (PSNEXT) Test, Equal-Level Far-End Crosstalk (ELFEXT) Test, Power Sum ELFEXT (PSELFEXT) Test, Attenuation-to-Crosstalk Ratio (ACR) Test, Power sum ACR (PSACR) Test, DC Loop Resistance Test to ensure high compatibility with any network equipments and ultimately having ANSI/TIA568 mark on the cable jacket.