Nokia X Dual SIM smartphone was launched in February 2014. The phone comes with a 4.00-inch touchsceen display with a resolution of 480 pixels by 800 pixels at a PPI of 233 pixels per inch.
The Nokia X Dual SIM is powered by 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Play processor and it comes with 512MB of RAM. The phone packs 4GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Nokia X Dual SIM packs a 3-megapixel primary camera on the rear.
The Nokia X Dual SIM runs Nokia X platform 1.0 and is powered by a 1500mAh removable battery. It measures 115.50 x 63.00 x 10.40 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 128.70 grams.
The Nokia X Dual SIM is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts two Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer.
• Camera: 3MP with fixed focus
• Display: 4-inch IPS LCD 2-point capacitive touchscreen
• Display Resolution: 800 x 480p
• Operating System: Nokia X software platform
• Processor: 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Dual Core processor
• Memory: 4GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB
• Battery: 1500mAh battery with 13.3 hours talk time on 2G