FAQ & Support
1) HOW DO I USE MY COUPON CODE?
You need to enter your coupon code in the correct field at the cart page. Please make sure that no additional spaces are added when you paste code.
Coupon code may be applicable on product price or shipping charges depending on the coupon issued.
2) AMOUNT DEDUCTED AND MY ORDER STATUS IS SHOWING ON HOLD OR CANCELLED, WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
On hold or canceled order status means that we did not receive amount from your side. If your amount deducted from your account and your order status is showing on hold or canceled, you can either wait for a couple of hours or days, amount will reverse in your account or contact our customer care for further assistance.
3) I HAVE PLACED AN ORDER BUT I HAVEN’T RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION EMAIL. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
You will receive the order confirmation email immediately just after placing your order. If you don’t receive that email, please check your Spam folder and see if you can locate it (Please mark “Not as Spam” to receive the emails directly into your Inbox).
4) DO YOU HAVE PHYSICAL STORE?
YES we have a physical store in Unilag, Yaba, Alaba and Ikeja. See Contact Us
5) DO YOU HAVE CASH ON DELIVERY/BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT OPTIONS?
YES we offer Payment on Delivery Nationwide and also have Bank Transfer Payment Options.
6) HOW DO I CANCEL ORDER?
You need to contact our customer service for order cancellation. You can contact us through email, chat or call.
7) WHICH PRODUCTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE?
– Certain USED products sold as used not brand new.
– Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
– Products with missing labels or accessories.
– Digital products.
8) WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
In the unlikely event, if product delivered is damaged/defective or wrong, you can return your product. The product should be returned in a resalable & unused condition. The item must be in the original packaging and returned with any accessories or free gifts within 3-days from the day it was delivered. See Warranty & Return Policy