STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR DELIVERY
These terms and conditions are all the terms of the contract between “YOU” (the Buyer of the shipment) and “US” (JEKOLO.COM).This supersedes all prior statements, understandings, whether oral or written.
In relation to shipment rates and conditions
- 3 attempts will be made at delivering a shipment, on the 2nd unsuccessful attempt, an email will be sent to you informing you on the status of the shipment.
- After 3 unsuccessful attempts to deliver a shipment, the package will be returned to our office location from where it was ingested.
- We offer a delivery promise of 2-8 working days nationwide and 3 attempts per delivery.
Loss or Damage Claims:
If the product is damaged on delivery, you may file a claim. All claims must be initiated within 10 days of the shipping date by contacting a Customer Service Representative of Jekolo.com or Locomo Services Limited; this Representative will provide more details on how to file a claim. The original receipt of this Waybill (Shipping Label) may be required when filing a claim. If the recipient accepts the shipment without noting any damage on the delivery record, we will assume the shipment was delivered in good condition. In order for us to consider a claim for damage, the contents, original shipping cartons, and packing must be available to us for inspection.
Written documentation supporting the amount of a claim may also be required. All supporting documentation must be submitted within 3 weeks of the shipping date.
Privacy Act Statement:
All information provided by you will be used to fulfill the product or service you requested. Providing this information is voluntary, in the event not provided, we may not process your transaction. We will not disclose your information to third parties without your consent, except to facilitate the transaction, to act on your behalf or request, or as legally required by law. This includes the following limited circumstances: to the police on your behalf; to financial entities regarding financial transaction issues; to a JEKOLO.COM auditor; to entities, including law enforcement, as required by law or in legal proceedings; to contractors and other entities aiding us to fulfill the service (service providers); to domestic and international customs pursuant to federal law and agreements, the Nigerian Census Bureau, and other governmental entities with authority over Delivery Services, importation and exportation.
Limitations On Legal Actions:
- All and any right you might have to damages, refunds, recovery of reliance interests, disgorgement, restitution, injunctive relief, declaratory relief or any other legal or equitable relief whatsoever against us under any cause of action arising from the transportation of any package pursuant to the Terms and Conditions shall be extinguished unless you file an action within 1 month from the date of delivery of the shipment.
- All and any right that you might have to damages, refunds, restitution, injunctive relief, declaratory relief or any other legal or equitable relief whatsoever against us under any cause of action arising from the transportation of any package pursuant to our Terms and Condition shall be forfeited unless you first comply with all applicable notice periods and requirements in these terms and conditions. You and we understand that timely and complete compliance with such notice periods and requirements is a contractual condition precedent to your right to any relief whatsoever, and you must prove compliance with those conditions precedent on the face of any complaint that you file against us. You and we agree that JEKOLO.COM cannot be considered to have breached any obligation to you unless or until we wrongfully deny a claim submitted to us pursuant to the notice periods and requirements contained in these terms and conditions.
Last but not the least, you and we agree that you will comply with applicable notice periods and requirements even if you believe that such compliance will not result in relief from us or if you lack knowledge regarding whether such compliance will result in relief from us. You agree that you will not sue us as a class plaintiff or class representative, join as a class member, or participate as an adverse party in any way in a class-action lawsuit against us. Nothing in this paragraph, however, limits your rights to bring a lawsuit as an individual plaintiff. To the extent that any court finds that state rather than federal law applies to any provision of this contract, the controlling law is the substantive law of the state in which you tendered your shipment to us. The shipping of any packages does not make us an agent of the shipper or any third parties for any purposes.